- Patients are to wait in their car and call the office, 970-368-6173, when they arrive. Front desk will call to notify when the patient can enter the office and go straight into the treatment room.
- We ask at this time that only the patient being treated attend their appointment, please no significant other or children (unless it is a minor in which case a parent or guardian may attend)
- COVID-19 screening questionnaire to be completed prior to EVERY scheduled appointment – an email will be sent to you 1 day prior to your appointment.
- Hand Washing/sanitizing is required prior to entering the office/treatment room.
- Please utilize the bathroom down the hall to wash hands before entering
- It is REQUIRED for the patient to bring and wear a mask at all times in the office.
Provider & Office Safety
- Follow social distancing guidelines of at least 6 ft when interacting with the front desk
- Full treatment room sanitation between each patient
- Temperature checks to be conducted by provider
- Mask and gloves may be worn by provider (dependent on type of treatment being performed)
- Mobile check-in and check-out available to avoid multiple patients in the waiting room at one time