- Patients are to wait in their car and call the office when they arrive. Front desk will call to notify when the patient can enter the office and go straight into the treatment room. (**please add Denver and Frisco phone numbers to this bullet point to corresponding websites – listed below**)
- We ask at this time that only the patient being treated attend their appointment, please no significant other or children(unless it is a minor in which case a parent or guardian may attend)
- COVID-19 screening questionnaire to be completed prior toEVERY scheduled appointment – an email will be sent to you 1 day prior to your appointment.
- Hand Washing/sanitizing is required prior to entering the office/treatment room.
- Please utilize the bathroom down the hall to wash hands before entering
- It isREQUIRED for the patient to bring and wear a mask at all times in the office.
Provider & Office Safety
- Follow social distancing guidelines of at least 6 ft when interacting with the front desk
- Full treatment room sanitation between each patient
- Temperature checks to be conducted by provider
- Mask and gloves may be worn by provider (dependent on type of treatment being performed)
- Mobile check-in and check-out available to avoid multiple patients in the waiting room at one time
Denver Office Phone: 303-504-3600
Frisco Office Phone: 970-368- 6173